Monday, January 05, 2009

Ugh, back to work

Yes, it's back to work today.
Where, oh where, is my winning lottery ticket???
The one that will afford me enough incoming cash so I can stop working.
TCM needs me!
They can't run movies without me being here!
My yarn needs me!
My books need me!
I can't go!!!
Alas, I must.
Two weeks off should be more than enough to reach zen.
(ha)
Well, at least I have MLK weekend on the 19th to look forward to.
It's a wonderful break in the midst of all that back to work hoopla.
So I'll be trudging through the snow today to get myself organized there at work.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good luck. I can't believe it's Monday. It's a little lonely here at home. Wilma is lying on the piles of laundry (that I'm trying to wash) hoping one of her boys will come through the door soon. Sigh.