Friday, January 23, 2009

Fridays are for Sleeping

Since I've been diagnosed as anemic, it's all I can do to stay awake in the evenings.
It was that way before too, but now I have a crutch.
So no knitting for me at all today, and none this week actually.
I've been reading a lot, and at a meeting today I picked up Temple Grandin's Thinking in Pictures so I can read it this weekend.
So no knitting but plenty of books.
Now upstairs to read until the book falls out of my hand as I snore my way into dreamland.....

2 comments:

Kat said...

Oh, great book. Very interesting perspective.

Jennifer said...

Oh good - a medical excuse to eat rice & beans! I hope you're better soon. I'm on a homemade bean soup kick andI dice up a handful (or more) of baby spinach as if it were parsley and throw it in my soup. Add some protein and you've got an iron-loaded meal. What do you think?