Wednesday, January 07, 2009

...and speaking of bacon

So I'm in this group on Ravelry, perhaps I've mentioned this?
It's the Finish or Frog It group.
Anyway, another member of the group provided a link to this recipe for Bacon Roll-ups.
Tell me this doesn't look delicious.
Yum, yum.
And I can only imagine it made with pepper bacon.
Dang, just the snack for a wintry Saturday.
Another group member and I decided that it would also be perfect dipped in lite Ranch dressing (she suggested lo-cal, just to keep it healthy).
Seriously - who's making some this weekend?
Raise your hands so I can see them.
Take a picture, let me know.
And if you're feeling the need to get some veggies, check out this recipe for Bacon Cups.

H/T to Tinki

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm really intrigued by the bacon cups. I think they'd be a big hit. Mmmmm. Where's breakfast?