Friday, December 01, 2006

This is why I put paper down

What is it with cats?
They scratch doors and meow to get me up in the morning, act so anxious when I come down to give them their food, and when it is in their bowl they look at me like I'm trying to feed them chopped dirt.
I just don't get it.
Another thing I don't understand is what they're doing with the litterbox.
They have this huge litterbox and yet they miss it at least once a month.
Don't they know that when they're doing their business their ass is hanging over the edge and they are completely missing the box?
Or are they doing it on purpose because they're pissed at me?
Is it because of the food?
Trust me, my cats are not starving by any stretch of the imagination, but there you have it, a big plop of cat poop completely outside of the litterbox.
I'll spare you the picture - just use your imagination.
But just so you know, this is why I put paper down.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Yup, the covered litter box is great, keeps random butts inside. But... if they are doing it to send a message, that won't work. You will just need to get in line with their master plan, babe.