Friday, December 29, 2006

Another Work Year Ends

The work year is drawing to a close.
Another Friday and I'm here by myself.
I think I might lock the door.
Mostly because I'm playing my iPod rather loud.
Sing to me, Eddie!
And just to satisfy anyone's curiosity, this is the Vera Bradley case I received for Christmas:DN1 got the pink and green one which even though those aren't her colors (she's not a petal pink kind of girl - reds and oranges yes), I didn't want to have two black ones in the house, and oh yes, the black one is mine.
Yesterday DN1 got really busy in the house and moved things around - it was lovely!
Brava!
I'm so proud of her, and not just because she organizes my life. But she did help me create my own little Virginia Woolf room. I can't wait to get in there and shut the door and read, or knit, or listen to music sans interruption.
I'll post pictures later, because it will be awesome, oh yes.
A domani!

2 comments:

Justine said...

grrr stupid working for several hours...grrr...oh well

Caroline said...

I had never heard of Vera Bradley until yesterday when my Indiana-residing sister told me that she had given my mon one for Chrstmas! Now I spy one on your blog!!! They are adorb. No wonder my sister is the favorite daughter:(