Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What flower are you?


I am a
Daffodil


What Flower
Are You?




You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.
This is actually pretty accurate.
Okay, well I do not always have a sunny disposition.
Seriously.
Those who know me well would call me some kind of vile name, like a female dog or something (speaking of which I just had one of those flashes of memory back to when I was about 8 or 10 years old and my old Uncle saw a dog on the porch at my Grandmother's house and he said, "Get that bitch out of here" -- it made me giggle).
Anyway, my grandmother had wild daffodils growing in her yard - and they are still there even though my grandmother is no longer with us - and we used to always have daffodils in vases at our house.
Even though I hate the color yellow - hate it - daffodils have always been my favorite flower with irises coming second and lily of the valley third. Not that anyone cares, but what the hell, this is my blog so I'm blogging!
Now, take the quiz and find out what kind of flower you are!

No comments: