Angelika passed this award on to me.
And now of course I will pass it on as well.The rules are as follows:
"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."
Well I don't really expect to get this award too many times, mostly because I'm a moody bitch and a bit too eclectic for any one group. I live to be a paradox.
And that's okay.
In no particular order here's my list of the 10 people whose blogs I read regularly.
No, that's too simplistic.
These are some of the people who inspire me through their blogs:
1. Major Knitter - she taught me to knit and she's just an all-around fantastic, caring person - what's not to like
2. Kathleen - the one who encouraged me to blog in the first place - blame her if you don't like what I'm doing
3. Angelika - because I am so inspired and in awe of her knitting - and she's a military wife and understands many things
4. Caroline - I've never felt such a connection with someone I've never met - you rock, girlfriend
5. Purl - we met through a Knit Tea Swap and found out that we have so much in common - that is awesome and amazing - and so is she
6. Laurie Halse Anderson - because she's a fantastically talented writer, a down to earth person, and lives in Central NY (and she knits too)
7. Rachael - she makes her life fun
8. Wendy - she's the queen of knitting blogs and an inspiration to all
9. The Little Professor - I am just in awe - I write about fried ravioli, she critiques a book - if I only had half of her intellect
10. PostSecret - Frank Warren rules - and he's coming to campus in March - now that is inspirational
Go forth and bestow good wishes on someone.