Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You are the apple of my eye

Angelika passed this award on to me.
And now of course I will pass it on as well.The rules are as follows:

"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

Well I don't really expect to get this award too many times, mostly because I'm a moody bitch and a bit too eclectic for any one group. I live to be a paradox.
And that's okay.
In no particular order here's my list of the 10 people whose blogs I read regularly.
No, that's too simplistic.
These are some of the people who inspire me through their blogs:

1. Major Knitter - she taught me to knit and she's just an all-around fantastic, caring person - what's not to like
2. Kathleen - the one who encouraged me to blog in the first place - blame her if you don't like what I'm doing
3. Angelika - because I am so inspired and in awe of her knitting - and she's a military wife and understands many things
4. Caroline - I've never felt such a connection with someone I've never met - you rock, girlfriend
5. Purl - we met through a Knit Tea Swap and found out that we have so much in common - that is awesome and amazing - and so is she
6. Laurie Halse Anderson - because she's a fantastically talented writer, a down to earth person, and lives in Central NY (and she knits too)
7. Rachael - she makes her life fun
8. Wendy - she's the queen of knitting blogs and an inspiration to all
9. The Little Professor - I am just in awe - I write about fried ravioli, she critiques a book - if I only had half of her intellect
10. PostSecret - Frank Warren rules - and he's coming to campus in March - now that is inspirational

Go forth and bestow good wishes on someone.

3 comments:

Angelika said...

Thanks Julie, too cool. Now I gotta go an check out the other blogs you mentioned and see what they are all about. And being a little moody and bitchy in moderation never hurts.

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you so much!

Rachael Herron said...

"She makes her life fun." That's maybe one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me. I will continue to try to do that. Thanks for this!