Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fried Ravioli*

Sounds kind of gross, I know.
But consider this.
You fill something with meat and cheese.
Bonus.
You bread it and deep-fry it to a golden perfection.
Bonus, bonus.
You serve it with marina sauce for dipping.
Triple bonus.
I think I've found my new favorite food.
No knitting tonight - I went out to dinner with some ladies from work because my friend Debbie is moving on to a different job.
We will certainly miss her.
But there will always be fried ravioli.


*Ed. Note: Okay, so the menu actually calls this Toasted Ravioli, but a deep-fried Twinkie is not really masquerading as a baked cake so why even try to call it that, right?

1 comment:

Kat said...

I have actually had this before and 2nd your recommendation. I am all for anything 1) with cheese; 2) dipped in marinara sauce; and 3) deep-fried.

Heck, if you deep-fried that twinkie I'd dip it in marinara and sprinkle it with parm. So there.