Thursday, January 11, 2007

Well we got past hump day

And we finally have some snow here.
It's great!
About 2 inches fell the night before last, but I've heard rumors that it is going to rain this weekend.
Soon, soon, we'll get some more snow.
That which fell in October can't be all that we get for this winter, and we didn't even get hit as hard as Buffalo.
On the health news front, my friend Sheri's husband, Charles, is recovering quite well from his surgery and is currently cancer-free. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
Don't you hate days that take you away from home, especially when all you want to do is sit home and read, watch tv, and knit.
Dang it.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I soooo agree with you about hating to miss cozy days at home knitting and reading...You forgot about eating cookies too. Sometimes though I think I enjoy the "stay-at-home" days more because I don't get them that often!

You're "Build a Bear" suggestion is might tempting.