Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sometimes there's God so quickly

No, this post is not about religion.
Nor will it be an homage to Tennessee Williams.
It is about the small things
This morning as I was pulling into my mother's driveway in order to drop off DN2 a Boz Scaggs song came on the radio.
It was "Lido Shuffle" and I used to have that album (probably still do, up in my attic).
I had to get the pouty girl out of the car and into my mother's house so by the time I came back out the song was over.
Bummer.
Because I haven't heard it in ages.
So I begin my drive to work and start flipping through the stations rather quickly because I really hate to listen to people talk in the morning, especially on the radio.
I found a station where a good song was finishing and then the next song started.
Do you know what it was?
"Lido Shuffle" by Boz Scaggs.
So to quote Blanche DuBois, "Sometimes there's God so quickly."

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Gotta love Boz!

Kat said...

Even God loves Boz