Saturday, January 20, 2007

J'en connais

I've been thinking about this for over a month.
I don't know what started it, but something did.
And because I am an inveterate listmaker, I felt compelled to compile this one, so here it is.

The 10 Songs I Never Get Tired of Hearing

1. "Down by the River"
Neil Young

2. "Hole Hearted"
Extreme

3. "Solisbury Hill"
Peter Gabriel

4. "Black"
Pearl Jam

5. "Yes, Anastasia"
Tori Amos

6. "Gloria"
Laura Branigan

7. "Don't Shed a Tear"
Paul Carrack

8. "Hear You Me"
Jimmy Eat World

9. "Windy"
The Association

10. "Northern Lights"
Renaissance

Honorable Mention:

"Tempted"
Squeeze

"Pulling Mussels (From the Shell)"
Squeeze

"Ballad of Sir Alexander"
Zach Nelson

Don't consider this a Meme, but I would be interested to see what others have on their list. That is if you've ever given it any thought.
No pressure now.
^_^

1 comment:

Justine said...

I love that I know most of them.
I couldn't even begin to choose...besides nobody would know what I'm talking about.