Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to you!



It's been a long time since I've participated in a swap.
For those uninitiated few, a swap is when you and someone else send packages of goodies to each other.
You also get the opportunity to meet and become friends with others in the blogosphere.
My opportunity to participate in the Valentine's Day swap came when I signed up for a it via Natural Suburbia who runs a lovely blog. Check it out.


My swap partner was none other than Charlotte, author of two blogs, My Family My Way, and Sew Far Sew Good.
Charlotte lives in Devon (lucky!), and is a very crafty lady.
She makes wonderful things, sews like a champ (jealous), and shares great information about a lot of different areas.
We were matched up, and what a great swap this turned out to be.
Here is the link to what I sent to Charlotte, but here is what she sent to me, and I love it:



She included a bookmark because she thinks I read a lot.
Now where or where would she ever get that idea?
It's the perfect package to make one feel truly loved on a day like today.
Thank you, Charlotte for providing me with treasures.
Now I'm off to go read some advice from Winnie the Pooh.
Tra la!

1 comment:

charlotte said...

so so glad you like it x x x