Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Quiz - World Travel

Hi.
Remember me?
I'm the one who has not blogged in about 2 weeks.
I am still here just distracted and in a funk.
DN1 leaves for Poland today, so in honor of her trip I thought I would use a quiz to see if any of us are good citizens of the world.
I am.
Nanny nanny boo boo.



You are a Model Citizen of the World



You care deeply about the world, and you do everything you can to help.
You feel like the injustices in the world are your injustices, and you fight to fix them.
You have a deep appreciation for the differences that make up the world.
You feel like you have something to gain from every culture and country.


DN1 will be back at the beginning of August.
Too bad it's not a trip that is all fun and games because she is taking 2 classes while she is there.
But she will have fun, I'm sure.
And we will miss her.
I'm sure of that too.

No comments: