Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sick? Lame? Nope, just lazy

Sorry, I've been uber-busy and just plain lazy lately.
And not too much going on around here.
And apparently I was even too lazy to blog on my one year blogiversary!
Yeah, story of my life.
Although get this - check this picture out: No, it's not dandruff, it's snow!!!
Can you believe I have to clean off my car this morning?
And it snowed last April 4th, I have proof!
I mean come on - Easter is on Sunday - flowers are coming up and everything!
I wouldn't be at all surprised if we were hit by a hurricane this summer - one that comes up the Erie Canal or something.
So what have I been up to?
Drinking a bit:
Okay, granted, this is from St. Patrick's Day, but I drink so seldom anymore that I have to have photographic evidence.
(Good thing I never carried a digital camera back when I was 18, eh?)
I celebrated my favorite aunt's 84th birthday:
And I saw some bears doing a little dance: (Kudos to DN2 for her mad photography skills.)
DN1 went on a drinking... er...bus trip to Toronto and their bus driver claimed to be the son of Mr. Green Jeans!
Was he telling the truth?
Could be, rabbit.
I loved Mr. Green Jeans.
Here he is with the Captain:
And speaking of boy bands, I heard the new Justin Timberlake song.
I didn't realize it was him because I really thought it was this group: Du Jour! Remember them from Josie and the Pussycats? Best part of the movie.
So there you have it - I'm all over the map.
Not much knitting going on because either everything I touch is cursed or it's just me.
I think it's me.
Planning a short trip this weekend - hopefully I'll be able to find my camera battery charger before I go so you can look at all the scenic spots along PA Route 15.
Any guesses as to where we're headed?
I'll give you a hint:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know! I know! Pick me! Pick me! You're going here - http://www.usmcmuseum.org/. Can I come, too? Have a great trip. Give my regards to all the Devil Dogs.

Justine said...

AAAHHH! I wanna come now too...*sniffle*