Wednesday, April 11, 2007

10 reasons why I'm glad I don't live in Virginia anymore

Ten Reasons Why I'm Glad I Don't Live in Virginia Anymore
1. Traffic.
2. Traffic heading north on I-95.
3. Traffic heading north on I-95 at 1:00 pm!
4. Traffic on I-95 South beginning at 3:00 (just reverse the picture and fill in the HOV lanes).
5. Stupid drivers.
6. Stupid drivers with vanity plates.
7. The Beltway.
8. The President holding up traffic on the Beltway.
9. More traffic (Hi Famous Dave's!).
10. High priced housing (they're asking $419K for this one - it's 26 years old).
But there's more to like too....stay tuned.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Those of us who live in parts of non-Northern Virginia take exception to your characterization. No presidential road blocks here, thank you very much. Hrmph.

;)

Justine said...

Yeah but Virginia is still pretty pimp. Traffic is just something fun to get pissed about. As per usual

Jennifer said...

Ha - If only Virginia would charge money for vanity plates like the rest of the country then there wouldn't be nearly as many stupid plates.