Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Quiz - Pie in the Sky

I am feeling a little hungry right now.
For chocolate.
Anyone else?



You Are Mud Pie



You're the perfect combo of flavor and depth.
You are overpowering and dominant - and that's what people like about you.
You bring energy and a new direction to most interactions.
People crave you in a serious way. You're that important to them.
Those who like you give into their impulses.
You don't represent reason. You represent pure temptation.
People get addicted to you rather easily.
You offer people a dark side that is very hard to resist.


Sorry, no knitting pictures, but I have been working on my second sock and during intermittent periods working on my paper that is due in two weeks.
Two weeks!
Egads.
I guess I had better put that sock down and get to work.
And what is best when you're writing?
Food.
What kind of food?
Apparently Mud Pie.
Will a Moon Pie suffice?

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Mmmm mud pie sounds really, really good.

I tagged you for a game. It's the alphabet game and was kind of fun although I have to admit that I thought my vocabulary was better than what I came up with for mine.