Saturday, April 05, 2008

Charity Knitting

I'm putting together a knitting group at work.
It's not just for my office but for the entire campus.
I envision this as a networking/charity knitting group. Of course those who wish to crochet or participate in other crafts are encouraged to attend as well.
I've written up a five-paragraph order (of sorts) that identifies what we're doing, when, how, why, and with what materials.
Does anyone have any hints or sage advice that they could share that will help me as I embark on this new adventure?
I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Julie, do you ever read Wool Winder's blog? She does a lot of charity knitting. I don't think she has a group, but she has some great pattern to use for charity. I have a link to her blog on my page.

What a nice idea.