Monday, April 21, 2008

Black Yarn Swap

I just joined another swap.
This time around it is the Black Yarn Swap, hence the title of this post.


It sounds pretty exciting, don't you think?
Sign-ups are open until May 31st if anyone is interested.
Here are my (lame) answers to the questions:

1. Do you knit, crochet, or both? Knit only
2. What do you prefer to knit or crochet? (socks? sweaters? cables?) What would you like to try to knit or crochet? Just learned how to knit socks!!! I would like to try some lace, but right now I'm digging my heel turns and gussets.
3. What are your hobbies outside of knitting or crocheting? reading, extensively and periodic navel gazing
4. Do you have any fiber allergies? Fiber preferances? No allergies, no preference
5. Do you have any favourite books, music, or tv shows? If so, what are they? Favorite books - so hard to answer - love YA literature, don't read enough contemporary fiction, love watching NCIS, the Ghost Whisperer, Numbers and Ghost Hunters
6. Do you have any pets? my husband has a dog, I have 2 cats, and my daughter has 4 fish which I feed every morning
7. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? ssssnackssss - any kind
8. Do you prefer coffee or tea? tea - hate coffee - it makes me crazy
9. Aside black, which colours do you like/dislike? dislike baby blue, not crazy about browns but love reds, blues and purples
10. What is your favourite time of the year? (season-wise or holiday-wise) Fall!!!
11. What is your favourite scent? besides apples?
12. What do you collect? yarn, books, dust
13. If there's anything else you'd like your swappee to know, list them here: I'm excited for this swap!

No comments: