Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I don't have any Exes in Texas

But I do have a new pal there!
This is what Purl sent to me for the Knitters Tea Swap 3.
Check it out:


I actually got this package on Friday and I waited until yesterday to take the picture.
Do you know what that means?
I spent all weekend looking at that chocolate and not eating it.
Will power through pure laziness.
I just didn't get up to borrow DN1's camera.
And I can't find my battery charger.
Laziness and slovenliness.
That's how you diet.
Anyway, I am bound and determined to knit me some socks.
Right after I work on this KAL that I joined (big thanks, I think, to Angelika).
It's my first KAL and I'm kind of excited.
Because it's right up my alley - long and relatively square.
But I promise, oh yes, I promise myself and everyone else, that I will work on socks this summer.
And with all the lovely blue sock yarn I have waiting for me, I need to bust a move.
A knitting move.
Big thanks again to Purl - I can't wait until the thunderstorm rolls through this evening and I make a pot of citrus tea - all for me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you like it. I'm searching my stash for easy sock patterns. And your porch is so inviting.

Micky said...

Enjoy the KAL. They are fun to do.
And thanks for the great comments. And right after I took the pic of her wearing it, I took it back. Didn't want her to get too used to it!
:)

Angelika said...

You have lots of will power. I don't care how lazy I am, that chocolate wouldn't have seen the light of another day. Have fun with the KAL.

Jennifer said...

Ooh - I love the color of that yarn. I can hardly wait to see what you'll make with it.