Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend plans

Our weekend plans never materialized. We were to meet in Childs and have a cousin's luncheon, wherein all the cousins get together and have lunch. Much talking ensues, as you can imagine. Unfortunately, my cousin from Medina (who is 95) called my mother and said, "Well we're not going, there's no power." After that, we all pretty much figured that anyone directly west of us was without power (they were/are) to include my 92 year old uncle as well as the restaurant! Personally I'm really glad we went to the pumpkin patch last week, because I can only imagine how much they got hit with snow. Mushy pumpkins, yuck.

So instead we ended up doing a whole lot of nothing much, which is unfortunate because I fully expect this to be the week from hell. Why, you ask? Ah, I will provide more explication on that later. But first I must prepare for my last week of work.

Whoops! Did I say too much already?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope that's a good thing... and not because you were emailing about the whole work thing from your work email.

:0

Jennifer said...

And who else is up blogging, posting and commenting at zero-dark-thirty. Must be a group of knitting Marines.

Kat said...

Ooh i love restaurants like that :)