Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday, Major Knitter

Today is the birthday of a very dear friend.



Most people (like me) want something for themselves on their birthday; after all, it is their special day. However, my dear aforementioned friend is not like everyone else -- she is a very giving and loving person, not selfish, greedy and manipulative (like me).

Please help her to celebrate her very special day in her unique way, which she wants to do by sharing her wealth of knitting knowledge with others. Head over to her blog and check out her latest contest. And when you're there you'll see that because of her giving nature she will end up rewarding a few lucky people!

So sing it with me:

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Major Knitter,
Happy birthday to you.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey! That's me! Thanks so much. I'm already receiving donations. Can you believe it. I think we're going to rock this Save The Children knitting campaign, the Warm Up America AND the local hat & scarves for the community. Plus, think of all those elementary school kids who are going to be hooked on knitting. Yippy! Thanks for the great wishes. You're the best.