Thursday, October 26, 2006

Playboy Mommy

"In my platforms I hit the floor, fell face down didn't help my brain out...
Don't judge me so harsh, little girl, so you've got a playboy mommy..." Tori Amos

Okay, sorry kids, but your birthday presents and Christmas may be a bit late this year.
No, it has nothing to do with the lag in the state payroll system.
It's your mom, the shoe whore, who can't control her habit.
Honestly, though, who could pass up these:





Or these:

(And no, they are not "practically the same shoe" - they are completely different.)

Both at 50 percent off, folks, aren't they lovely?

Yes, you've got a playboy mommy. Hope you like popcorn for supper (every day)!

3 comments:

Micky said...

Hey as long as it's Movie Theatre Butter, I'm all for it.
:)

Kat said...

ooh love them :)

Jennifer said...

I see that the supressed woman who had to wear combat boots and ugly Bates patent leather shoes for the past 20 years is showing her true personality.