Friday, October 20, 2006

The end of my career in medicine

Today is my last day of work at my current place of employment.
After today I will no longer have a career in medicine.
Considering that I never had this particular career to begin with is a moot point (I'm pushing paper, baby, not patients).
I've been receiving some Fabulous going away gifts (it's yet another post laden with superlatives -- sorry, hate to be so Pollyanna on you, but life is pretty good right now).
I will take pictures today of what I've received and of the people with whom I have developed very strong relationships.
Which reminds me, speaking of "strong relationships", there is one particular gift that will not make its way to my blog, and Jean and Sheri know what I'm talking about. I can't stop laughing every time I think about it.
The joke's on me!
^_^

1 comment:

Kat said...

But..

But...

Will you still give me my yearly physicals?




hahahahahahaha

I crack myself up...