Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Quiz - Is Jordana Paige a sign of spring?

So get this, I'm a free spirit.
Who knew?



You Are Kids Playing



You are a free spirited soul. More than anything else, you are often just happy to be alive.
You are always laid back and cheerful. You enjoy whatever happens to come your way.
You are spontaneous and zany. You're the kind of adult who still runs through the sprinklers.
You don't take life too seriously. You try to have fun at all times, even when you're working.



I'll tell you what part of spring I really am.
This part:


I received my new Jordana Paige knitting bag a few weeks ago, but I haven't used it yet.
Why not?
Well it's white.
And it's not Easter yet.
Come on, you know better.
I may not be fashionable, but I do follow fashion rules.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I love it! But, I'm glad you haven't embarrassed yourself by being seen in..or carrying white before Easter.