Thursday, February 12, 2009

My inner child needs to go to Disneyland

Check this out.
I thought, let me find a quiz for Thursday that talks about something Disney related.
After all, don't we use Disney as a standard for family fun, how classic novels should be (re)interpreted, and how a small town should be?
Isn't Disneyland marketed as being the happiest place on earth?
Trust me, I've watched tons of Disney movies (one last night and one this morning), so I know Disney.
And, as I've mentioned before, I've been to ALL of the Disneyland parks - yes, every one.
Now you can imagine my surprise when I took this quiz to find out about my inner child -- a quiz I chose primarily because it has a Disney question on it.




Your Inner Child Is Sad



You're a very sensitive soul.
You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have.
Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone.
You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time.



Wow - perhaps you should feel sorry for me.
I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself right now.
And my outer adult is sad now too.
If I had the money I'd be on my way to Disneyland (or Disney World, or Tokyo Disneyland, or Disneyland Paris) right now just so I could cheer up my inner child.
Dang.

1 comment:

Nancy Wetmore-Mathews said...

My inner child was sad too. I think my outer grown up is depressed now,lol!