Friday, February 15, 2008

In the Name of Bob

I thought this Ballard Street comic would make you laugh:
DN2 names everything Bob. She has 3 goldfish and they are all named Bob -- Bob, Bob Jr. and Bob III. She has a birthmark she calls Bob the Happy Slug. And then there are all the Bob jokes.
You know those - I shouldn't have to repeat them (although I will if pushed).
Boring Valentine's Day in my household - I worked until 5:00 (gasp!) and then had class at 6:00, so no special gifts.
Oh well.
And no knitting to show you - I've been spending too much time reading and falling asleep watching tv. Kind of dangerous with size 7s in your hands, but I know many of you have done that too.
Raise your hand if you have - but don't poke yourself in the eye with your needle while doing it!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Isn't there some British saying like, "quicker than you can say, 'Bob's your unce'"? Seems like I remember the thieves in One Hundred and One Dalmations say that.

Where those beautiful roses delivered to you??

Micky said...

Even though there was a picture, that was so not what was going through my mind.
hahahahahahaha