Tuesday, July 10, 2007

He'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain Very soon

DN1 had a friend come over last night to borrow Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. He wants to read it again before he sees the movie.
I was supposed to be looking for the book in the house but got distracted because, well I'm easily distracted but also because my cousin had called and told me about what she has figured will happen in book 7 based upon her re-reading of book 6.
I know that the midnight movie tonight will be packed, but I just don't think I can go because I couldn't stay awake that late.
I know my limitations.
Also I'm really much more excited to read this book.
I know what happens in the movie - and I'm certain Fred and George will be superb - but I need to find out what happens in the final book!
This little town will be rockin' next Friday night as some of the restaurants will be preparing Hogwart's specialties and so many other fun things will be taking place.
I'll be able to stay up until midnight that night for sure.
In the meantime I'm finishing up the His Dark Materials trilogy and wondering if the movie version of The Golden Compass will be any good.
At least they let you choose your own daemon.
Here is mine:

Now you're supposed to tell me if this is correct (which I think it is) and then go find out which daemon you (would) have.
Fascinating stuff.

1 comment:

Micky said...

I can't wait to see the movie. But I also can't wait until I see that UPS guy deliver my book!
:)