Thursday, February 22, 2007

Things are looking up

For one thing, it's Thursday.
Tomorrow is Friday! Yea!
DN1 came out of the hospital yesterday afternoon, and in response to queries about why she was admitted, unfortunately she does not want to be known as a poster child for a piercing gone bad.
But I think she may become one anyway.
So let it be said that if you get things pierced (like ear cartilage), infections can happen.
Thanks for all your concern, now she's back to her manic life and catching up on schoolwork.
And as DH brought her home yesterday afternoon, we spent the first part of the evening eating crappy Chinese food (and not from the place that tried to blow up the block with gasoline) but another restaurant.
As an aside I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as "good" Chinese food in this area.
While we were eating our Chinese we watched this that came in the mail yesterday from Amazon:
I enjoyed it, and at this point when I watch a Christopher Guest film it's like watching a group of good friends entertain you, and you look at who they were in other movies and who they are playing in the new one. Somehow that doesn't sound as eloquent as I'd like it to, but I think you know what I mean. It's all good.
After it was done I went upstairs to watch some tv and knit but got distracted by watching this:
It was pretty damn motivating, and I loved watching the footage from Quantico and thinking about running on those trails.
I miss them.
Oh, and Rick, I thought about you as I saw the DIs pushing the Candidates through the Quigley - they should have filmed you doing that, because I know you are a true ball buster.

No comments: