Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sometimes it takes more than chocolate

My cold is still lingering but winding down, DN2 is just about over her cold and flu and is finally back to sleeping almost normally, but DN1 still sits in a hospital bed.
Hopefully she'll be out today, but if a doctor comes in at 0630 and tells you the swelling is not going down the way they expected and they'll have to figure another course of action, you can bet your sweet bippy she'll be in that damn bed for another day.
None of us are loving it.
Every class and lab she misses puts her that much farther behind and I have a presentation to prepare for class on Monday which I haven't even started yet.
Anyway, I did buy this last night at the drug store on our way back home from the hospital:
Yes, sometimes it does take more than chocolate, but I'll start with this and let you know if I need something stronger.

P.S. Does anyone else notice that my photography skills totally suck when taking a picture of what's inside my handbag, but when it comes to photographing a bag of chocolate crunchiness the picture is completely clear and in focus? Amazing.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Yeah, its spring!!! The mini eggs are here!!!

Kat said...

By the way, I got my belly button pierced once... way back before my 2nd baby and when my tummy was still worth looking at, ha ha... it wasn't exactly flat but not disturbing either... anyhow, it never quite healed and was all red and yucky all the time... piercings can go wrong sometimes...

Laura said...

Hope she is okay. Please let us know as we are a little worried down here!