Thursday, February 22, 2007

Some things are too funny not to share

I'm sorry, but this is just too funny to pass up, so I must share!
J. Harvey from A Socialite's Life is just too hilarious!
And clever!
In a post entitled "Howard K. Stern is sitting in the passenger side of his best friends ride trying to holla at me" he writes:

God, what a boll weevil this man is. Howard K. Stern admitted on the stand yesterday that Anna Nicole paid for everything.

"Under grilling from lawyers and Judge Seidlin, Stern admitted that Smith paid the $950 rent on his apartment, and that she gave him cash to buy personal items such as shoes."

But wasn't he her "lawyer"? Couldn't he have billed for that? Shoes? You let your woman buy you shoes? I mean, I've been a kept man before, but at least I got a cover job down at the Dairy Queen so no one could say anything. And I pretended that I was able to afford my Coach flip-flops because I was slaving away over the crunch coat and making bitches the perfect Blizzard. Now, you're up on the stand admitting to everyone that some high bitch kept you as a flunkie and made you her man-servant and bought you a pair of Payless once in awhile to give you the impression you were earning your keep. Good lord, you define "sniveling".

Is that not the funniest thing you've ever read?
A cover job down at the Dairy Queen...I'm still laughing...

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Funny in a "I feel guilty that I know all about what he said in court 'cause I've been surreptitiously watching it on MSNBC all week" kind of way!" Ha! Ha!

Kat said...

That is hilarious.