Friday, October 26, 2007

Ravelry

I got my invite to Ravelry yesterday.
It didn't really take that long, just a few weeks.
Now I have got to find time to play around in there.
(I couldn't do it last night because I was busy killing DN2's fish -- don't ask, it's a painful subject -- and it was unintentional!!!)
I made my first friend! Hi Micky.
Well, she's always been my friend, but she was the first person I sought out in Ravelry because I remembered how to find her.
So if you're on there look for me - JewelTomes.
I figured I would keep it simple.
'Cause I'm stupid like that.
If you're on there too let me know how to find you!
And a big shout out to Sheri and Jean because I've been missing them. Life here on the west side keeps me busy, but you're not out of my thoughts!
And another shout out to Peaches, my KTS4 swap partner who is living in Southern California and thankfully safe from the fires, although she can see an orange glow in the sky. Stay safe please!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah - I just added you to my friends. Hey Jewel - we're friends!

Unknown said...

I'm going to add you to my friends right now! It is a fun time waster!

Micky said...

Glad you like it.
I feel special to be your first friend there.
Heehee.
:)