Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And I'm still reading

Last year I created a very unhealthy challenge for myself.
I decided to read 175 books.
I'm not very good at any kind of math - even simple arithmetic - but even I could figure out that 175 books in a year equates to a book every 2 days.
Was I crazy?
Absolutely.
Did I change the amount?
You betcha.
One hundred books seemed a more manageable goal, and I ended up reading about 120 or so.
This year I decided to push my goal up a bit - not quite into the 175 range again - but this time to another manageable goal.
101 books.
Yes.
That I am pretty sure I can accomplish.
It's actually pretty cool to keep track via GoodReads because it's great to look back on books I have known.
And loved.
Some of them anyway.
You too can join the challenge - if you're up to it, although I'm falling a bit behind with only five completed books this year. That's a book every three days! Oh the horror!




 


   


      2012 Reading Challenge
   


         
   
       
   
          2012 Reading Challenge
       

   
     

        Julie has    
     
       
             read 5 books toward her goal of 101 books.
       
             
     

     

       
hide

     

     

        5 of 101 (4%)
     

   
       
 
          view books
       

   
 
 
 
 

   


No comments: