Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday Quiz - Being Canadian is Cool too

This is my 500th post.
I know I should probably celebrate it in some way, but that would be unlike me.
I'm on that road paved with good intentions heading toward the hot place, so I'll just announce it as a first line, and then give you a quiz because it is Thursday.
According to this quiz I am 65% British. Well I must be un-American because I watched the season finale of Project Runway and didn't watch the debates.
Sorry, finding out who won that contest was of more concern at that particular moment.
Did you watch the debate?
Tell me what you thought.
Do you think you're British?
Take the quiz and find out.




You Are 65% British



Congrats, mate. You're are probably British.
(If not, definitely Australian. Or Kiwi. Or Canadian.)
You enjoy most aspects of mainstream British culture, without being stereotypical about it.
You also have a typical British temperament. You wouldn't dream of being impolite.


And it's true, being Canadian is cool too.
Now I've gotta run because my tea is cooling on the counter and I need to drink it.
Cheers.
P.S. I knit in class last night. I'm working on a Christmas stocking. How brave of me, right?
(Note to self - Next time use wooden or bamboo needles to avoid the clanging of the metal needles. It's distracting to me and everyone else, I'm sure.)

No comments: