Thursday, August 07, 2008

Personality traits

Oddly enough, this little quiz from Blogthings gave me the same response as the longer Myers-Briggs test.
So perhaps all these quizzes, even if they have only 3-5 questions, really can determine your personality type.
Yeah, I doubt it too, but it's still fun to do.
So here's a quiz that should give you a Myer's Briggs response without having to answer over 70 questions.



You Are An ENFP



The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends. You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules. Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives. You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller! In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart. You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts. At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do. You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.
How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding
When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused



Ah, so I'm inspiring, eh?
You know what else is inspiring? Hearing a banjo in a song. What a happy instrument. Here is one of my favorite songs by The Shins and guess what - there's a banjo!
(Didn't see that segue coming, did you? Smooth I am.)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

leave it to you to save the day. I happened upon Knotions' webiste before it was fully up and running, and I didn't bookmark it. Then I forgot its name. I've been go crazy trying to figure out how to find it...and there is was right on your blog:)

I don't have email right now, so I'll confuse other commenters with personal stuff. Paige is reading Grapes of Wrath. She has to read it for her summer assignment for Honors English...and her teacher is...moi! She says she actually likes it, but don't let her friends know. Now all she has to do is finish The Scarlet Letter in the next week and a half.