Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dysfunctional Family, Example #634

The 16 year old son is playing Halo 3 (just released today!).
The 8 year old daughter is doing homework for the 16 year old (Chemistry).
The mother is downloading punk rock from iTunes (Sex Pistols, Ramones, The Damned, Dead Kennedys, The Clash and Elvis Costello).
What's wrong with this picture?
If you guessed that they are all up past their 9:00 bedtime then you are the big winner!
It's a wonder we don't have hound dogs sitting on the front porch and a still in the backyard.
Moonshine and Patsy Cline.
Yee haw.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great family to me!

Kat said...

Okay, so I have an old cap to a pick-up truck in my backyard... propped up on cinder blocks. We roll the lawnmower under it to keep it dry.

So what are you saying??? ;)

Kat said...

oh... yeah... and my wedding song was Crazy by Patsy Cline...

I think I'm going to go back to bed now....