Friday, March 02, 2007

TGIF

And can you believe this post is number 189?
Actually at the end of the month I will have been blogging for a year.
Kind of hard to believe how quickly time passes.
Or as Patty Griffin would say in my new favorite song "Trapeze" from her new CD "Children Running Through":
Some people don't care if they live or they die
Some people want to know what it feels like to fly
Gather their courage and they give it a try
Fall under the wheels of a time goin' by
Anyway, thank goodness this week passed quickly, because I can't wait for the weekend.
Actually I can't wait for Saturday morning at about 0700, because Friday evening I have to spend at a lock-in at the high school with the Girl Scouts.
Won't that be fun, eh?
Once the lights go out, maybe it will be a good thing I finally got around to purchasing these things:
I haven't used them yet, but in a dark gym with 150 or so young girls, perhaps now is the time.
So to all, have a nice weekend, or as my French friend Danielle would say, "Passez un bon temps!"
And belated birthday wishes go out to my good friend in North Carolina!

No comments: