Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Life's a gas

Numerology is defined as the study of numbers, as the figures designating the year of one's birth, to determine their supposed influence on one's life, future, etc.
Do you see the bolded number here?
It does have an influence on my life, but it's no one's birth year.
Okay, well it could be, but they'd be dead by now.
Of course the dollar sign is a dead giveaway.
It's not my credit card balance, I could only wish.
I'll tell you -- but quick, grab yourself a paper bag in case you start to hyperventilate.
(I was gasping for breath when I opened it myself.)
This is my gas bill for usage in February.
Now, position that bag over your mouth and breathe in slowly and out slowly.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Did I tell you how much I LOVE your house? (That doesn't make it any less painful, does it?)

Angelika said...

Are you serious? This must be a mistake. How can they even think about somebody being able to afford this! This definately changes my mind about ever living anywhere up north. Did I ever bitch about living in the south? I'll take everything back about it, after seeing this.

Kat said...

Holy. Crap.