Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blah and boring

Not much going on here, or rather, nothing exciting to blog about. Working too hard at work, getting ready to take a day off on Monday, and incubating my ideas for my prospectus due on Monday. No knitting going on around here, only reading and watching a bit of television ("Scrubs" and "Big Valley"). Although I will tell you a funny story. Funny to me at least.

When my kids were babies and their hair was growing in it would stand straight up on the top of their head. It was always fun to run your hand over the top of their hair and watch it pop straight back up, plus it was always so soft and silky. There is a doctor I know whose hair looks just like that of a baby's (he is balding). It's very difficult for me to resist running my fingers over the top of his hair just to watch it pop straight back up. But I am tempted daily.

No comments: