Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
After watching the movies and cartoons more times than I can count with my kids when they were younger, the TMNT gang kind of grows on you.
Last year for Christmas I bought them TMNT snuggies, well all but one (Michelangelo) because Hot Topic sold out of them so quickly that it was amazing.
I actually called all the Hot Topic stores in the area (even in Erie, PA), and my friend Kat said she'd pick it up for me in Virginia Beach if the store had one, but no joy.
Bummer.
Drag.
So now I'll continue to search for the elusive Michelangelo snuggie, and hope that one day I can find it.
In the meantime I can actually say that I am surprised that I am Donatello.
Odd because I really did not do well in high school.
Well I suppose if my school were in a sewer, and my pen a Bo staff, and perhaps if I stretched my imagination a whole lot....then yeah, I can see it.


You Are Donatello






You are definitely the brainy one in your group of friends. Everyone knows you're super smart.
It's likely that you were the top student in your class... as long as school didn't totally bore you.
You are inventive and creative. You'll happily accept the label of "geek."
You may have a lot of brainpower, but you're not a nerdy wimp. You also have a lot of physical power.

No comments: