Sunday, January 23, 2011

Every Woman Needs More Than One

I called DH over to look at this very nice handbag for sale on RueLaLa.
Most years I like to buy my oldest (I almost wrote "oddest" in a very non-Freudian way) daughter a good quality handbag for her birthday or Christmas.
It's a good investment, plus it's always nice to be able to switch bags in order not to wear them out.
You're supposed to do this with shoes, I would assume that the same principle applies to handbags as well.
So I showed this bag to DH, and said, "Wouldn't this be a nice gift for her?"
Seeing as her birthday isn't until November, kudos to me for thinking ahead, right?
He said, "Sheesh (that's a noise), how many bags does she need?"
I gasped and in shock replied, "Huh?"
Really now, she definitely needs more than one, or two, or even three.
Gosh.
What is he thinking?

3 comments:

Kat said...

sponsor me! i want to see the picture :)

Jennifer said...

Hahaha! I've never understood the bag thing. I change my one bag every few years whether I need it or not. I know that most women enjoy several handbags. What's not to like! Yeah you for thinking ahead.

Caroline said...

I'm a big "consumer," although I'm much better than I used to be. I pretty much had shoes for every outfit at one time, and I do like bags, but I'm so lazy that I'll often keep using a bright pink summer bag well into the fall!