Friday, November 21, 2008

Really? No Follow Through?

I found this over at the blog of someone who is more of a deep thinker than I will ever be (but I already knew that without reading her analysis).
It is always interesting to have my blog analyzed, and you know how much I love self-analysis (check out my Thursday quizzes if you doubt that -- I guess I'm always waiting to be told that I'm something different yet it's the same me, week after week). According to Typealyzer, my blog reflects my writing/personality as this:

ESTP - The Doers

The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.


And it came with this cool picture:


"Action-filled work" that requires my full attention?
Yup, whatever movie is on TCM.
"Problem sitting still or remaining inactive"?
Only in class when I start getting restless legs syndrome, otherwise I can be sitting still so well that I become inert and eventually fall asleep.
Other than those blaring inconsistencies, the impulsiveness, joking nature, and lack of follow-through really define me.
Gosh, don't you want to be my friend?
Perhaps hire me for a job?
Yup, I think I'll head upstairs and start a project I'll never finish!

No comments: