Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Monday is the new Thursday

I don't watch football, and I don't watch it on Monday nights.
Personally, I don't think I could stay awake long enough to get to the end of the game.
So we watch sitcoms instead, and Monday night has a great lineup.
Remember when "must see tv" was on Thursday nights?
Well now it is Monday.
DH is in South America this week because his grandmother died and he flew down there for her funeral, so I'm recording the shows so he can watch them when he gets back. There is one show on Monday nights that I can watch again and again and never get tired of it:
The Big Bang Theory.
I watched an episode 3 times once over a 2 day period and never stopped laughing.
Have you seen it?
Sheldon, in all his nerdy OCD-ness, definitely steals the show each week.
Here is a clip from last week's episode, and even though this strategy will be quoted most often (I even do it, shame on me, and I'm not a Trekkie), this is not even the funniest moment in the show:

If you haven't seen this show yet, give it a go.
It will definitely grow on you.

No comments: