Go ahead and read the title words, but now do it again to the tune of "Christmas time is here" and you'll get a sense of my mood.
I'm not a huge Thanksgiving fan although it is a good time of the year, low-stress, two birthdays to celebrate, leading in to Christmas, but it's really always been about the wonderful three day work week.
And who doesn't like short work weeks.
Knowing that I have from 5:00 Wednesday, November 24th through 7:00 November 29th to perform all things sedentary my big question is: What should I focus on knitting?
Here's my current WIP list:
(1) A prayer shawl (that is really done, but those size 13 needles are great for knitting at the movies)
(2) Socks #1 - finish and start second sock
(3) Socks #2 - finish and start second sock
(4) Some random boring scarf for DH
So, should I do one of the above, or:
(5) Start some new totally random project that I have in my Ravelry queue, such as the Whitewater Wrist Warmers or the Traveling Woman Shawl.
Okay, to let you in on a secret I'm actually stacking the deck because I have some Debbie Bliss silk that I bought to make the wristwarmers, but really shouldn't that yarn be used for something more significant?
I'm just saying.
Here's what it looks like in case you've forgotten:
Let me know what you think.
I'm waiting with baited breath.