Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sleep Deprived

For a weekend that was supposed to be spent catching up on sleep and relaxing, I'm feeling very tired.
I could really use another day off.
I'm that sleepy.
And this following a two hour nap this afternoon.
Here's why I've been waking up in the middle of the night...



...several times a night.
Her name is Delilah Belle.
She's cute as a button, and she's a rescue dog out of Tennessee. Her mother was a pug mix, but no one knows about the father, although my money is on him being a chocolate Lab.
One thing is for certain...she had better stay away from my yarn and needles, and my shoes.
Other than that she's a keeper.
Now if we could just get her to sleep through the night.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hello Delilah Belle (which I first read as Delilah Blue) - you're sure a cutie! I cant wait to see more picutres.

Um... did you already knit her a sweater?