I have a lot to say.
Obviously this is not the occasion for me to share it.
But here's a Meme anyway...
1. FIRST NAME no, it’s last name first
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This morning while I was listening to Jim Dale tell the tale of Harry Potter and the other Hogwarts kids who are mourning the death of Dumbledore – sad stuff that…
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I take my time, I think it’s neat – when I’m rushed it’s a big old mess
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Virginia Ham
6. KIDS? Yes
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not – I’m too moody – funny, but moody
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Sometimes
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I think it’s lost me jobs…
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I can just stand here and sneeze and pee in my pants, I don’t need to go to all that trouble to do that…
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? As a youngster, Cap’n Crunch; as an old fart, anything with fiber
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Who said I wear shoes???
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? This is a dumb question – strong how? Mentally, physically, morally?
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate
16. SHOE SIZE? A lady would never tell…and is anyone planning on buying me shoes? if not, then why do you need to know?
17. RED OR PINK? Wearing, eating or hanging on the wall?
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? There is just not enough time
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? this question should be – what do you miss most – as in missed opportunities…silly question
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? naw, just post it on your blog and let me know it’s there!
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Black, and black
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? A chocolate chip cookie
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the voices in my head – and people talking by my desk
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Midnight Blue
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? Boucheron perfume, fresh flowers, strawberries, fried foods
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? someone boring from work…hold on, I’ll make a phone call and see if I can put someone more interesting on here…
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? perhaps that they are attracted to me? flattery, my dears, flattery
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely! (she’s my Mali connection!)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? sparkling mineral water with lemon, diet Coke with lemon (notice a theme?), good champagne
30. FAVORITE SPORT? unfortunately the only sport I’ve been playing is walking up the stairs – but I love to watch soccer
31. HAIR COLOR? Brown
32. EYE COLOR? They keep changing, but I was born with brown ones
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
34. SCARY MOVIES OR ONE WITH HAPPY ENDINGS? This implies that scary movies can’t have happy endings – yet again here is another question that is just not clear
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I’m almost embarrassed to say this – The Country Bears – but honestly, I had every intention of watching Bergman’s ‘Wild Strawberries’!!!
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT? what color shirt what? am I wearing now? or is it what I prefer? odd questions
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, but with handknit goodies to wear in my cold, cold house – and really, there are four seasons, why can’t they ask which season I prefer?
39. HUGS OR KISSES? probably hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? I have to limit it to only one???
41. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no one, but I would like to see your answers
42. PERSON LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? hmmm…you tell me, or don’t…
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Woman in White, Wilkie Collins, The First Man, Albert Camus, The Magus, John Fowles, and toilet reading is Knit Lit 3 – oh, that sounds gross – okay, scratch the “toilet reading” part, just pretend I didn’t say that at all
44. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my mouse – hey, is this a trick question? I do know who is buried in Grant’s Tomb…
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? before "The Country Bears" – the World Cup (have I redeemed myself at all here?)
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? violins or the rustle of turning pages – but mostly baby laughter
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? both
48. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I have to mapquest this…Tokyo appears to be the farthest
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? that depends on who you ask
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? …and why am I here....and what happened to question number 35???
Okay, and for the record, this should have posted on Monday - today is Wednesday. Sometimes computers just don't work the way you want them to. And no, it is not "operator error".
Yes, still have lots to blog, but no time this week. That's why I'm hoping to appease my huge reading public with a meme so they can have plenty to laugh at me about until I can find time in my busy, busy life to blog appropriately!