Monday, January 07, 2008

Who Got Me Sick?

Someone did.
I started feeling yucky on Saturday night and started self-medicating immediately.
On Sunday I took the tree out and my pictures prove I took everything off the tree, but what you won't see is that I haven't put any of the ornaments away!
They are all over the floor still!!
What a slob, I know but I felt so bad that after I finished with the tree that I had to sit down on the couch to watch a great movie and rest.
The movie?
Only Angels Have Wings starring Cary Grant and Jean Arthur.
If you haven't ever seen it, you should, and disregard all the fake special effects. Yes, we know those planes are not real, you can practically see the strings on the toy prop planes, but the story is wonderful.
I made it to work today but ended up coming home early. I thought I'd feel better if I worked at home but honestly I feel awfully weak and unable to do much.
I can knit, but slowly and only 4 rows at a time.
So I'll sign off and hope I feel better tomorrow.
Perhaps this crackling in my ears will be gone by then.
Cheers!

No comments: